Saturday, September 3, 2011

GLYCERINE




Glycerine-I


"Must be your skin I'm sinking in
must be for real cuz now I can feel
and I didn't mind
it's not my kind
not my time to wonder why
everything's gone white
and everything's gray
now you're here now you're away"

Glycerine-II

"I don't want this
remember that
I'll never forget where you're at

don't let the days go by...glycerine"


Glycerine-III

"I'm never alone
I'm alone all the time
are you at one
or do you lie
we live in a wheel
where everyone steals
but when we rise it's like strawberry fields"

Glycerine-IV

"if I treated you bad
you bruise my face
couldn't love you more
you got a beautiful taste
don't let the days go by
could have been easier on you"

Glycerine-V

"I couldn't change though I wanted to
could have been easier by three
our old friend fear and you and me
glycerine

don't let the days go by...glycerine"

Glycerine-VI


"I needed you more

when we wanted us less
I could not kiss just regress
it might just be
clear simple and plain
that's just fine
that's just one of my names
don't let the days go by
could've been easier on you
glycerine"

-"Glycerine", Bush



Skin:  !Imabee:  Extraaaaaaterrestriallllllllll - Brendon Papp

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/  Antiope Hair - Seafoam - MissAllSunday Lemon

Shirt: Emery  - Cropped Top [Lace Heart] - sunami Beck

Skirt: JANE  - a little lace skirt.pewter - Janie Marlowe

Boots:  <TheAbyss>  Boots//Stompers [Black] - Mars Absent

Tattoo:  :Little Pricks: Blood Candy Tattoo - Syn Beresford

Tattoo II:  :LP:  Little Love Birds - Syn Beresford

Earings:  +ROZOREGALIA+  *Gemma*EARRING - ROZOREGALIA Braveheart

Nails/Rings:  +ROZOREGALIA+  *Gemma*Ring&Nail - ROZOREGALIA Braveheart

Bracelets: .:* LOULOU&CO *:.  - Bracelets :: ASTEROID :: Black - Lolly Carlberg

Goggles:  [ bubble ] Goggles Glasses - Moonbubble Gothly

Eyes:  REPULSE - Reptilian Eyes (65L for "What's New Pussycat" at [Bada/Bing] Mall from Sept 1-Sept 15, 2011)- Max Lexigle

No comments:

Post a Comment